When do Festival Passes go on sale?
Festival passes go on sale 19 September 2016.
When is the last day to buy Festival Passes?
Festival passes will be available through 16 October 2016, or while supplies last.
How much does a Festival Pass cost?
The Festival Pass costs:
– from September 19th to October 11th, 2016 PLN 200 (including tax).
– from October 12th to October 16th, 2016 PLN 250 (including tax).
The Festival Pass for the New Horizons Cinema Friend Card costs:
– from September 19th to October 11th, 2016 PLN 190 (including tax).
– from October 12th to October 16th, 2016 PLN 235 (including tax).
What do you get with the Festival Pass?
A Festival Pass entitles you to entry to all screenings at the 7th American Film Festival. You must use your pass to reserve Pass Tickets for a desired screening and pick them up at designated Cinema New Horizons theater box offices. A Festival Pass also entitles you to a discount on the purchase of a festival catalog.
When can I pick up Pass Tickets?
To pick up Pass Tickets for screenings, go to the Cinema New Horizons theater box offices between 8.30 AM of the day preceding the film screening until one hour prior to the given screening time. On 24 October, Pass Tickets will be available for pickup between 12 noon and 8 pm. Pass tickets will be issued only while supplies last and organizers do not guarantee entry to every film screening. Pass tickets are not numbered ( exceptions: opening ceremony and closing ceremony) and are valid only with a valid Festival Pass. You may not enter a screening using only a Pass Ticket.
Are Pass Tickets required for Festival opening and closing ceremonies?
Free entrance tickets for opening and closing screenings should be collected at selected ticket offices of the New Horizons Cinema.Entrance tickets for the opening screening taking place on 25th October should be collected on 24th October from 12.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. or on 25th October (from 8:30 am till the beginning of the opening screening). Entrance tickets for the closing screening taking place on 30th October should be collected on 29thOctober (from 8:30 till the beginning of the last screening ) or 30 October (from 8.30 am till the beginning of the closing screening).
How many Pass Tickets can one person receive?
Each Passholder may pick up one Pass Ticket for one film screening from a given time block. Screenings within a single time block are those that begin within 45 minutes of each other (e.g., 5.30 pm, 6.15 pm are a single time block).
What if I picked up a Pass Ticket, but will not attend a screening?
If you will not attend a screening for which you have Pass Tickets, please return them to the New Horizons Cinema ticket offices no later than 15 minutes before the screening.
Can I give/sell my Festival Pass to another person? Are Festival Passes transferable?
Festival passes are nontransferable – they cannot be sold or given to another person. They are assigned to a passholder, including their first and last name and picture.
How do I add a photo to my pass?
When ordering your Festival Pass (you must be pre-registered on our website at www.americanfilmfestival.pl). Attaching a photo to your pass is just like adding an attachment to an email. Now, when buying your Festival Pass, you can add your picture taken with a webcam.
What are the specifications or requirements for the Festival Pass photo?
The Festival Pass photo must be a recent portrait in a file size not exceeding 2 MB with minimum dimensions of 400 pixels x 400 pixels, preferably at a resolution of 300 DPI. The photo will be used to identify the owner of the Festival Pass. Lack of a photo or a photo that does not allow for identification of the passholder will void the pass.
When do tickets go on sale for the 7th American Film Festival?
Tickets go on sale online on 18 October at 9 am. (www.americanfilmfestival.pl; www.kinonh.pl)
Ticket sales will begin at the New Horizons Cinema ticket offices on 18 October at 9 am.
PLN 25 – single ticket for the opening and closing films
PLN 22 – single ticket
PLN 19 – single ticket for Urban Card and the New Horizons Cinema Friend Card holders (tickets available only via online sales)
PLN 17 – per ticket in the “5+” package for 5 screenings
PLN 16 – per ticket in the “10+” package for 10 screening
PLN 10 – single ticket for films in the following series: Retrospective: Wim Wenders, Europejczycy w Ameryce i Orson Welles w Europie.
For the gala, the opening and closing films, special screenings, and events, there will be special prices
If you’re an Wrocław Urbancard holder and you have it encoded on your electronic student ID, take advantage of our special offer.
With the Urbancard you can now get the tickets for 19 PLN. The offer is valid for up to two tickets for each screening. It does not include special screenings and events. The discounts do not add up. The offer does not include the 5+ and 10+ Multi-pass tickets. Tickets are available only via online sales. For more information visit the festival website.
What is the web address where I can purchase tickets online for the 7th American Film Festival?
Purchase single tickets at www.kinonh.pl. Select the screening, the number of tickets, and pay for your order.
What are the “5+” and “10+” multi-tickets?
Multi-pass tickets are available only at Cinema New Horizons box office.
– A “5+” multi-pass ticket is a ticket for five or more selected screenings, with a per ticket price of PLN 17.
– The “10+” multi-pass ticket is a ticket for 10 or more of selected screenings, with a per ticket price of PLN 16.
– The multi-pass ticket is non-transferable: you must provide the ticket holder’s first and last name at time of purchase. Multi-pass tickets cannot be given or sold to another person.
– Multi-pass tickets do not entitle the holder to discounts on additional ticket purchases. To receive a discount you must purchase another “5+” or “10+” Multi-pass ticket.
– Each Multi-pass ticket holder may pick up one ticket for one film screening from a given time block. Screenings within a single time block are those that begin within 45 minutes of each other (e.g., 5:30 PM, 18:15 PM are a single time block).
Payment for online purchases
On the festival website, if you selected online payment (DotPay), the payment screen for online purchases appears after selecting a screening and the number of tickets.
To Print / Pick-up tickets
Three ways to get your tickets:
– Email as PDF attachment
– SMS Ticket (additional PLN 0.50 fee for entire order). To use this option you must have a mobile phone with a color display and Internet access – which you must present at time of entrance to the film.
– Pick-up in person from Cinema New Horizons box office, open from 9 a.m. to 10:00 PM.
– Tickets will only be released to the individual identified on tickets
– You must present a valid government issued photo ID to pick up tickets.
– No duplicate tickets will be issued.